Thursday, April 23, 2009

Almost Friday - Already

Man where is time going? I feel like the year is passing me by - cant believe its almost May- YIKES!!!!

I Just wanted to show you the darling Chicken wire Cluster Frames made by Jennifer Rassi
over at Deco Pages, arent they are just too adorable....





Here is a layout I did of Kori at the Park with the Easter Bunny- also used Jennifers pretty Spring Bliss Kit (you can find the link below)





Well, it has been in the 100's this past week but is cooling down and the winds are coming back - phooey! I hate winds.....and wind gusts and wish they would go away....sure they cooled it down but cant do anything outside...like my walking - I miss it when I can walk - have to get on the stationary bike and peddle for awhile!

Here is another layout I did of the girls on Easter (also using Jennifers too cute Spring Bliss kit) .....love the silly faces too they are making here .....I have also used Pammy Yates Word Art Hoppy Easter...lol, too cute!


Enough for today - have a few phone calls to make and maybe can catch a few yard sales tomorrow - Saturday we will go visit Michaele... Hugs and Have a wonderful Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Robbi!!
I just popped over to steal the CT LO's and I see you did some more that you didn't tell me about! LOL. It's great to see that you're enjoying my newest kit, Spring Bliss so much! Thank you for being the bestest CT Member that I could have. Off to update my blog again, oh yeah, I did a blog overhaul, come by and tell me what you think of it?!
Hugs,
Jennifer