Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ADSR 5- Is Under way

Well, the Amazing Digi Scrap Race is underway!
This year Michaele and I are once again participating and are the Scrapzone Mama's, Team 63

We have just started week 1 and have each posted our 1st layouts
The requirements for Challenge 1 are:

A Layout about your Partner - Introduce your partner,tell something about them and describe them by using 5 words.
We must also scraplift a layout from their Gallery to do our layout with.

We both had a ball doing these and Michaele got Petal of The Day at The Digi Scrap Garden and I got Layout of the Day at Deco Pages -
We are truly Honored, as there are so many great layouts out there.

Here is Michaeles layout about her partner - Me, her Mom :)

And here is my layout of my Partner, Michaele:


Here is a link to our layout forum where we post our layouts as we complete them.



Stay tuned - more to come :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of you ladies have done an awesome job on the First week of the ADSR5! Beautiful pages and ones that will be cherished for a long, long time I'm sure!

I just wanted to let you know that I have posted your LO using my Blissful Heart kit on my blog today! :) Thank you for creating it.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Jazzy said...

Hello there...its been such a long time since I visited you..love the pretty layouts you and your daughter have done..good luck on the remainder of the challenge..come see me sometime..hope you have a great Valentines weekend.