Friday, October 3, 2008

Cant Believe its October Already

Wow - where is time going??? Mom used to say 'the older you get the faster it goes...and she was sure right!


Lots of the blues today - everytime I turn around Im tearing up. October is a hard month for us. I lost my Dad 7 years ago today and in 10 days on the 13th I lost my Mother in law, who was my Mom for 34 years (longer than my own Mom, who I lost when I was 21 - Dec 7th) Ahhhh, life is misserable some times and this is another hard one to get through!


Enough of that - I got my next CT kit from Jennifer, its called Baby Dreams and it is absolutely too adorable for words. Your can find it in the store at Deco Pages, and its even on sale for just $3.99 - what a great buy - please go over and check it out and see all elements and beautiful papers she has made. Too Kewl! Here is my layout using her gorgeous Kit!

This 1st layout was using the three colors of the kit and look at that gorgeous lace and cute balloons....and darling little Bennett (Elizabeths new Grandson) when he was first born.


This layout was done for the ABC Challenge at Deco Pages using Jennifers Adorable Majestic Alpha Tags - I also used mainly the green items as we were given a list of what to use for the challenge....didnt it turn out too cute...Again, little Bennett's toes - Love toes!



Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - this is our first weekend home in a long long time. In fact we are lucky if we are home more than 2 days in a row.....Busy lives - but keeps us up and moving.

Okey everyone - Over to Jennifers Store at Deco Pages and lets give her some sales on this gorgeous kit, and tell her Robbi sent ya -

Big Hugs and stop by soon as I will have a freebie up soon!

No comments: