Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wow - Im a bad blogger

Geeze, Ive been so busy Ive really neglected my blog - Sorry bout that. We have been back and forth to the cabin trying to get it ready for the winter...think we are done now...if the weather stays good, we may try and get up one more time before the snow flies.

Well, how has everyone been out there? I guess my QP didnt go over very well - I will have to do another and see if you like that any better.

Today Im showing you some layouts I have done as a CT member for Jennifer Rassi (Angels DigiScraps) Ive used her Full of Emotions Kit which is part of the Monthly Deco Pages PTP Kit. You need to subscribe to get this, but it is really worth the $36 a year - you get twelve of kits throughout the year contributed to by 10-12 Designers - What a deal. Why dont ya run over and check them out at DecoPages.Com .
Here are my layouts - I will try to get a freebie up soon. Hugs :)

This one is using Michaele Burkharts Full of Emotions Kit also part of the October Club Deco Kits:


These two are using Jennifer Rassi's Full of Emotions Kit which is part of the Club Deco October Kit:



2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Robbi:)
I LOVE your layouts!How cool!Nature has such beauty.:)
Congratulations to your friend on her Catch.!!!
It's cool here this morning.The high is suppose to be about 57 degrees.One minute..it's so hot you can barely breathe and the next so cold you need to layer your clothes.Hey...now I can show Jim what menapause feels like.LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

ehh. love this thoughts.