Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh My Goodness

I cant believe its been a whole month since Ive posted here. I have been so busy that I just havnt been able to add another stop on my daily computer work!


I Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years. We went to Laughlin for a few days and had a great time. We never go anywhere on New Years so this was a treat. On top of a great trip and a free Lobster Dinner, Mike even won a good chunk of change on the penny machine...He still cannot believe it. Someone was watching over us.


Michaele and I are Teammates for the Amazing Digi Scrap Race - Season 4... It has been two weeks now and 6 challenges - we are having a great time and I am learning lots.


Is everyone working on the new craze....Project 365 - Taking a photo every day and then making a layout(or 2) of those pics at the end of the week. What a great album we are going to be having... - Also takes alot of time, lol.


The weather has been nice here in the desert - the last couple days a bit cloudy and sprinkles - supposed to get colder and more rain Sunday-Tuesday...Im so ready for Spring!


Grandaughter Kaylene has been so busy with her Basketball and Vollyball touring we hardly get to see her these days - nor does Michaele! Between school and sports she is still bringing home Straight A's!


I have not been a good CT for Jennifer or Michaele this month due to the ADSR Challenge and trying to keep up with the challenges at TSG and Deco Pages.


Michaele is doing the Sketch/Template Challenge at Deco Pages - Love this template she has given for the challenge and the posting prize is super.

Please go to her Blog too as she has some adorable goodies for the Project 365 and the cutest little hearts for Valentines Day.


Jennifer has made the cutest kit called Tweet-Tweet -Ive used it for one of my layouts for the ADSR Challenge where you cant used any photos - It is an adorable kit and is just too cute,
you will have to go see it over at Deco Pages.


And, Jennifer is also running the ABC Challenge - what a gorgeous Alpha she is giving us to work with and great Posting prize too!


I will be posting some kind of freebie soon - As soon as I can get out from under all these challenges I will be doing. Dont give up on me :)


Here are a few of the layouts I did for the ADSR .




Michaele and I both did this layout:

I did this one using one photo split into three frames.

I did this one of My Dad.

This one had to be of my first layout posted at a gallery - Re-do the layout :)


This is my layout using Jennifer Rassi's darling Kit Tweet-Tweet - we could not use any photos but must share a feeling from within the layout.


This was my layout this week taking a layout from my partner Michaeles gallery and flipping or rotating it and then turning the layout 45 degrees - whew that was fun!


Thats enough for today - Hope I can get some qp's up and freebies for everyone!

Have a wonderful week and hope to be back soon.

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Robbi:)
I absolutely LOVE your layouts!!Soo cool.:)
I am glad to hear all is well and you are just as busy as a bee.:)I was wondering..when you hadn't posted for such a long time.Now I don't feel so bad since I have been so busy too.:)
Have a fantastic weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda

xashee's corner said...

You have been missed!! LOVE your layouts!! GREAT job on the one without photos too! that must have been challenging! Well, i am just glad you updated, i started to worry! Glad everything is ok! Hope you have a WONDERFUL evening! :D

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning again Robbi:)
I just popped in to see if you had posted again.Guess not:( Hope all is well with you and you are having fun digiscrapping.:)

Hugs,
Valinda