Friday, February 6, 2009

Another week has gone by

Hi Everyone - Ive been mia again. I had trouble with my puter, it was getting so slow and was just a pain to be on. I cleaned and checked everything and no virus' or anything so when I talked to the people at Best Buy we told them about it and they asked how old my modem was...when I said 5 years old - they laughed and said - sounds like its gone bad. Well, Verizon got me a modem overnighted from PA and it was here in less than 24 hours - I dont believe it.

After a phone call to walk me through installing it I am back up and running - much better than before. So if your puter is slow and you have an old modem, you may need a new one! Lesson learned.

Well, Michaele and I will be starting our 11th challenge for the Amazing DigiScrap Race on Sunday then only one more after that :) It has really been fun and we are getting lots of neat kits and learning alot. The last challenge Michaele had to interview me with 5 questions...it turned out cute.

Not much new here, weather has been quite cool and we have had a little sprinkling of rain and tons of wind! I hate wind!!! Expecting more this weekend.

Here is a layout I did of Michaele and I at Christmas - using Jennifer Rassi's (AngelsDigiScraps) great DECO PAGES, Monthly Members Kit - Puppy Love Letters...I am waiting to do more with Jennifers new kit that she is just about done with....I'll surprize you with a freebie as soon as I am able to.

And here is my layout using Michaele Burkharts Sketch Challenge at Deco Pages




Here is my Brother In Laws Daughter Ambers new Baby Lane Philip Born Dec 22nd.





This past Tuesday I met Scrappee (Darlene) and CaliChris)Chris, members from TSG that live about 1 1/2 hours away for lunch at Farmer Boys and then some shopping afterwords. It was great and we had a great time and hopefully will do it again.



Thats enough for tonite - hope to be back soon. Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

mom2triplets04 said...

I fixed the link on my blog for the freebie quick page. Thanks for letting me know.

http://www.4shared.com/file/85079277/cdaef2f7/mom2triplets04_jburkhart_cabinfever_QP.html?cau2=401w