Friday, March 20, 2009

More Freebies

Wow, I cant believe its March already.....where is time going - way too fast for me!


Well, Michaele (BurkhartScrapzoneDesigns) has been really busy and she has whipped up the cutest kit called Admiring Love.

I had a great time making a couple of Brag Book Pages for you and Michaele has a couple of Brag Book Pages on her Blog for you too!



You can find her new kit here at iScrapbook
Previews of Michaele's Kit and Brag Book Pages:

























You can download my bragbook pages at 4 shared here .

3 comments:

Kay R. said...

Thanks! These are cute.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

Jazzy said...

Hi There
just stopping by to say hello..love the kit you have shown and the freebie..thanks so much..