Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is In The Air - Freebie Alert

Who-hoa....spring is right around the corner and boy am I ready for some sunshine and warmer weather!

Best get yourselves over to DecoPages for the Photography Challenge Hosted by Jennifer Rassi (AngelsDigiScraps) The posting prize is just too awesome...I love the colors.

Here is a quick page for you and if you complete the challenge you will get the whole kit - free.



Here is the Link for the download

Would love to hear some comments if you like it -and would like some more ...been kind of slacking lately - but I do have another freebie I will get up on Friday so come on back...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Robbi for the QP..it is beautiful...I love that photo of you and girls...
*HUGS*
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Robbi:)
How pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me.I too love that photo of you and your girls.:)
I have been so busy lately ..I haven't been able to get to all my friends blogs to say Hi.:( Jim was off yesterday and we shampooed carpets.Wow! What a difference.LOL Georgia red clay and light blue gray carpet..don't mix at all.hehe
Thanks for stopping by to say hi.I LOVE your visits and I eventually return them.LOL

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda