Saturday, August 1, 2009

Freebies 4 U- Aug 1st Already!

I am such a bad blogger. We have been so busy this summer I dont know if we are comming or going, lol. We are having a great summer and hope you are too.

Just seems like DH and I were celebrating our Milestone Birthdays last year....we celebrated the whole month of August, lol and here it is again, his BDay is tomorrow and mine is next week, Yikes.....where is time going!

Well, let start with the good stuff:
If you havnt been over to Deco Pages yet this month, you must go see all the great new Challenges, there are many to choose from and here are a couple that are my Daughter Michaele, (BurkhartScrapzone) is doing the Sketch/Template Challenge - It is so cute, you should all join and get the cutest little QP as a posting prize.

And I am a CT member for Jennifer Rassi (Angels Digi Scraps) who is hosting the ABC Challenge with the cutest little Plaid Alpha you have ever seen and the posting prize is the Upper Case and Punctuation marks, too kewl - You also have 3 choices of how you would like to do the challenge - Very nice options Jennifer :)

The August Newsletter is so packed with goodies this month. Jennifer has hidden several links to find her cute new kit 'Boysenberry Splash' within the
Newsletter.....Ahhhh it is just too cute, which brings me to the 'freebies' I have made for this month.


Here are my layouts, using the Quick Pages I have made for you, if you would like them they will be at 4 shared in just a little while - I am still learning and it takes a bit of time for me to figure things out as far as sizing and uploading instead of downloading, lol!!!



Kori at the beach and some of the precious little faces she makes :)


My Grandaughters Roz, Kori and Ruthie at our Family Reunion, Fishing Derby!


Download the above two layouts as Quick Pages Here - Would love to have some comments if you like them :) Big Hugs!



This layout below I did using the ABC Challenge Alpha and Newsletter kit Boysenberry Splash, but like I said, Im just learning and misplaced the PNG File somewhere and cannot find it or I would give it to you as a qp too....here is our grandaughter Kori on her 6th Birthday so you can see the cute Alpha for the ABC Challenge! ( No qp for this one, sorry)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hello Robbi,
Great QP's and layouts!! Thank you so much for being my CT member and also for sharing these wonderful QP's with everyone. I hope that everyone enjoys them. :)

I'm just now getting a chance to update my blog, so I'm sending you some readers your way too! :)

I hope you have a wonderful time in Big Bear and that Michaele will get to relax some too. :) I'll see ya when you get back home.
Hugs,
Jennifer

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Robbi:)
Just stopped in..again..to see if you had posted a new blog.I will return!!:)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda