Tuesday, October 6, 2009

About Time for a Freebie

Wow, I cant believe how fast this year is going. I think Life is really been off and running for the last 4 months...and has not stopped. Hopefully with the cooler weather around the corner we will stay put for longer than a couple of days home a week!


I have been trying to catch up on my scrapping and have really neglected my CT responsibilities. I have made a cute little QP using Jennifer Rassi's Its A Jungle Out there kit and have shown a couple of layouts I have done with her kit and also the ABC Challenge over at Deco Pages.

Club Deco Monthly Designers Kit by Jennifer Rassi:





ABC Challenge- Deco Pages:

You can get all the info on the kits and the challenges here on Jennifers Blog


I better get to work now and get the link up for the freebie. Hope you enjoy it and I hope not to be so long in posting again.

Here is the preview of the Quick Page:


You can download it here on 4Shared

Also - Don't forget to hop on over to Michaele's blog as she has some cute kits to show you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hello Robbi,
I'm sending love your way!! I posted your layouts on my blog and and linked to your gallery! I also mentioned the QP Freebie!! I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work!
Hugs,
Jennifer

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Robbi:)
Long time no see...hehe.:) I am so glad to see you posting again.LOVE your new QP too!Thank you so much for sharing your hard work with us.
Have a fantastic rest of the weekend!

Hugs,
Valinda