Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Fall Freebie

Happy Fall to everyone. Here in California we are still in a heat wave and in the mid 90's! (I Love it!)

We have been so busy with our lives lately and I really need to get back down to earth and concentrate on home and the upcoming Holidays which are just around the corner...cant believe a month from the 26th, will be Thanksgiving- Wow - Unbelievable!!!

Well, Michaele has been very busy and has a darlin kit in her store for ya'all its called Sew Many Apples, it is just too adorable.

Also check out Michaele's Blog for alot of Cute QP's and the Template/Sketch Challenge Information that is going on over at Deco Pages!!!


Here is a layout with a quick page I have made for you...it is of me and Kori and Kaylene at the Apple Orchard a few weeks ago, we had a blast!






And if you would like it as a Quick page for your Fall photo you can pick it up here at 4shared.















2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning Robbi:)
Now I can understand why Michaele made a COOL apple kit.:) Did you go to the orchard before or after her kit was made?hehe Love your layout!! Thanks soo much for making it into a QP for us!
Ninety degree weather?? And here I sit snuggled in my housecoat with coffee..trying to keep warm this morning.hehe Enjoy the warm weather while you have it!!:)

Huge hugs!
Valinda

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 19, 2009. Thanks again.