Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Freebie

Hi Everyone - Recouping from a rainy rainy week here in the Southern CA Desert - We sure had a bunch and are expecting more this evening for another couple of Days.


Just wanted to do a little promo here for Michaele's new Kit Oxford Romance!
With Valentines day coming up it will be perfect for those great Photos you will all be taking :)



I have made a QP with this adorable kit and hope you enjoy it.

And here is the link to 4Shared for my Freebie




You can find Michaele's (BurkhartScrapzone) kit at her IScrapbook Store

and you can head on over to her Blog and pick up another cute Freebie!


Here is a preview of her cute kit






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Hi Robbi! member me? lol
I am pecking away one fingered on my laptop while laying on some ice.:) Just got back from the Chiropractor again. I am doing much better though...yay!:) Just wanted to stop in to see what's new.Sure hope things start to dry out some for you soon.There's such a thing as too much of a good thing.Right?lol
Thank you so much for sharing your pretty QP's with me.:)
Hugs,
Valinda