Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wow- January Already - A Freebie

Well, its about time, huh! I have been so tired from the last 6 months I just needed a break from being busy and overwhelmed with some Scrapping and
posting.


I'm sure Jennifer will be glad when I get out of this slump and get a move on, lol....I will be too!


Jennifer has this adorable kit called Flying Hearts in the DecoPages Store


I have made a Layout ( and a Quick page for you all )

Here is a preview:)




And here is the link to Download from 4Shared - Any comments appreciated as always. Till next time, love and hugs and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice QP you made using my new kit! I'm so sorry that you have been running for the last 6 months and I hope that you are able to catch up on some much needed rest! No worries and I know that you will make up for lost time when you can. No biggie! :) Thanks for the cute QP!!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.