Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Around The World Freebie

Wow, I cant believe its that time of the year already - seems like just last week we were furiously jumping from blog to blog collection all these awesome Kits by 100's of designers.....It never fails to amaze me how big this is, and how much the designers give of their time and beautiful designs to all of us that use their creations. Thank you to everyone for sharing with me and making possible my Scrapping of our Family and Friends lives.

Today I have made a quick page using my daughter Michaele's CATW Kit (burkhartscrapzone) and hope you will stop by her blog (or have been sent here by her blog...lol) and pick up the gorgeous kit she has to offer.



Here is my layout using her gorgeous kit (and her childrens photos) of which I have made you a Quick Page to play with this Christmas.


This is such a small way for me to thank you for using Michaele's kits and my Quick pages ...I do love making you happy and hope you enjoy our Quick Page.




Here is the preview...


The link can be found here at 4Shared


Please leave me a little lovin here or in my chat box if you dl, I'd love to hear your comments.


Hugs and Happy Holidays to everyone from our Home to Yours!


Robbi and Mike

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 12 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Robbi:)
Thank you sooo much for the beautiful QP.:)Love your layout too.!! You and Michaele make a great team.!!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda

Unknown said...

Cute QP...thank you.

ScrappinTutNut said...

Thanks so much :) Merry Christmas :)

Mollie said...

This is gorgeous! I so suck at making QPs and am glad you offered this beauty. Thanks so much!

Kittenb said...

Thank You!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TerriK said...

Very nice LO. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Robbi...this QP is just Beautiful...I too have been doing the Christmas Around the World trip but can only do a few each day because of puter time...I just love it....Thanks Dear....