Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update on Freebie's

Hi everyone - just a quick post....We had a little shaker last nite in the desert - it was a 5.1 Earthquake which was centered about 30 miles from here - Didnt do any damage and we should be used to them by now, but they sure rattle my cage! We are all fine.

Just wanted to let ya all know that Aussie Caz Kit - Nice N Icy is now in the store at Colorline Designs. Hope you were able to pick it up on her blog before it was put in the store. Aussie Caz and Mom22(Pam) have a delightful Daily download with the cutes little kit called Midnight Clear....It will be available till December 24th!


Dont forget to get over to Deco Pages and Pick up your great Template for the Sketch Challenge this month...another great Template by Michaele Burkhart(Burkhartscrapzone). Here is the layout I did with Michaele's template and using Jennifer Rassi's cute Home for X-mas Kit also available at Deco Pages.





If you love Alphas...Jennifer Rassi is doing a great ABC Challenge at Deco Pages too....She's giving the lowercase alpha of a darling 'Sprinkled/Glittered' Alpha for the challenge and the Uppercase as the posting prize! It's beautiful....We are hoping Jennifer will also do one in Green :) pretty please...its adorable!




I hope everyone is getting ready for Christmas ? I feel very fortunate this year to say my shopping is just about done...only have a couple stragglers left.

The outside lights are up in the back on the patio and dock, the lights are on the front roofline and we will finish up with Santa, Snowman, Train, Trees and skier Sunday-Monday when we get home from Michaele's....then I will start on the Tree and inside decorations - which will be minimal this year as we will celebrate at Michaele's this year :) whoopie.

Off again - will have a freebie up for you soon. Hugs

2 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Robbi:)
I LOVE your layout and the Qp
s are fantastic..thank you.:)
I can't imagine how I would feel knowing there are quakes that close to me.:( My Aunt lives in Prescott,Ariz.I haven't heard if she was affected or not.Glad it was just your nerves that got rattled.:)
I haven't heard from Michaele in an awful long time.Is she okay?
I got most of my Christmas shopping done too.Not as festive as last year..but we still have jobs and are eating good.:)Thank you Lord!!:)
We are having Christmas dinner at my youngest son's home this year.Then I will make New Years dinner.I feel like a slacker.LOL
Have a wonderful evening.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

xashee's corner said...

Hi Robbi! first thanks soooooo very much for your visits to me blog that always bring a smile to my face!!! have you heard there are still little shakers going on nearby? crazy!! So glad you were not affected, us too!
LOVE your layouts!!! off to start my day! hehe Have a BEAUTIFUL day, my friend!! HUGS!! :D