Sunday, August 3, 2008

Another Freebie :)

As promised here is the 2nd QP I have made from Michaele Burkharts (BurkhartScrapzone) Zoo Spirit Blog Train Collab Kit.... Isnt her kit just the cutest...Of course Mom loves it!!!



I sure have had a great time joining in on the blog train and all the beautiful kits Ive seen.



Thank you for the many comments on my 1st Quick Page...You sure know how to make me feel wary and fuzzy all over - Thank you again and I hope you enjoy this one too.





Here is the link for #2 and a preview below .




4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to you, I know it's not until tomorrow but you'll be gone by then! Have a great trip to big bear and see ya when you get home!
Hugs,
Jennifer

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

this page is beautiful!
unfortunately, I can't get 4shared to work with this one. :(

cjpeterson38 said...

YOU are the greatest! I love those colors. TY