Saturday, August 9, 2008

Today is my Birthday -A freebie for you!

Today is my Birthday and I have a gift for you !



My dh, girls, grandaughters, grandson and a few very close friends had one heck of a BBQ in Big Bear Yesterday for DH's and my Birthdays. It was wonderful. We had a great time cooking and BBQing for about 20-25 people and my girls and SIL did all the dishes and cleaned up and put the leftovers away -
Michaele made me another gorgeous Layout Book of their trip to Mammoth - Its Gorgeous and I will treasue it forever - I was good and didnt cry this time like I did at Christmas! And also a great hanging sign that says "Nana and Papas Place", where the flock gather...Its adorable~
And I got some great shirts, perfumes and goodies from Bobbi and the girls too, it was a wonderful day and the weather held and no Thunderstorms for either Thursday or Friday afternoons (at least where we were )
I will work on the pics in a day or so as tonite Im pretty tired - too tired to even go out for Pizza ! Thats Tired, cuz I never pass up Pizza!












Here is my freebie for you - Please leave me some lovin if you like it :)



Big Hugs !

8 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Robbi:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'd give you a pinch to grow and inch but if you are like me..it would be on your hips.LOL
I hope you had a wonderful day!:)
Thank you sooo much for the cool QP! I love it!
Oh..and thanks for stopping by.You know I LOVE your visits.:)
Jim is on vacation this week so I have to sneak in some visits when I can.hehe

Big Birthday Hugs!
Valinda

Anonymous said...

These QPs are great, thanks! And Happy Birthday (belated, I'm sure).

xashee's corner said...

HAPPY belated birthday!!!!!!!! hope you had a GREAT time! the BBQ sure sounds like a blast!! ;D
thank you so very much for sharing your AWESOME qps!! i LOVE them!! hope you have a WONDERFUL day! :D

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Robbi:)
Thank you so much for the well wishes you left me on my blog.My tooth..or I should say place where it use to be...hehe...is doing much better.Just a little pain to let me know to be careful with it.:)I am sooo glad that is over now.!!
Your family get together sounds like fun.:)My sister is the one who always steps in and makes arrangements for those type of family gatherings.She will take your cup away and wash it before you set it down on the table.LOL Soooo organized.!! Me...I will let the dishes go until you leave cause I want to visit.:) I won't refuse help though if it is offered.hehe
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Valinda

jahree said...

I really like the texture of your backgrounds. Thanks so much for sharing

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Afternoon Robbi:)
I just came from Michaele's blog and did you see what she has on there? A man almost wearing a bathing suit.LORL Just kidding.:)
He's really doing well..isn't he?I haven't been keeping up with the Olympics this year...but he sure is making the head lines...huh?:)
Just wanted to stop in and say hi.

Have a wonderful weekend:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

thank you! :)

cjpeterson38 said...

I know it is past your birthday, but I didn't know of you until now and I hope we will be friends. So...I hope you have a wonderful year, full of wonderful happens! TY for the QP.