Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another Week bites the dust!

Just a quickie hello from here at the lake - Hope everyone is enjoying the 3 Quick Pages - I will leave them up for a bit longer then I will be taking them down and doing a few more -Lets see what Michaele (burkhartscrapzone) comes up with for Mom to play with :) LOL

Oh I finally got to update my Slide show - These are just a few of the 400+ pics
we took that week....Myself, Michaele, Kaylene and Bobbi - makes for tons of Pics.

Was everyone as happy as we were that Michael Phelps picked up his 8th Gold Medal? Since it was on at 11pm or very close to it we were sitting in bed watching it with all 3 cats - (I do believe were watching it too)we were cheering and my poor cats just looked at us like we were some kind of crazy people and when he won they all jumped off the bed! Wow - Congratulations Michael, WTG!

Well, this will be short... I have an hour or so before it gets too hot so I will do a bit of cleaning as its already 90 at 10am - Going to be a hot one again today.


We are having a chat on Tuesday at TSG at 9pmEST on PSE. We always have alot of fun there while we are learning! I will not be able to get there this week, but last week we learned how to Fill Text - For us beginners it was alot of fun. Here is the layout I did with my learning!



Isnt this the cutest - Love this new technique Ive learned!

Take Care and if you download the qp's below please leave me a little note to let me know if you like them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Robbi!
I'm so sorry I haven't been by but I've been so busy with getting ready for 2 challenges in Sept, plus working on the Sept ptp kit. Like I'm not busy enough and then chasing Lillie out of things all the time!! She's not taking naps anymore and lost her paci, so she's broke from the paci now. And it looks like from naps too. Ugh!! I hope you are taking care of yourself.
Hugs,
Jennifer

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Evening Robbi:)
Thanks for stopping by and for the wonderful comments you left for my Mom and me.:)How sweet! Glad you like the LO..I had fun playing.:)It's fun to actually do some scrapping with all of the stuff I have collected the last two years.hehe
Your trip looks like it was fun.You got a lot of great pics from it too.I don't see any blurry ones...that's cause of my new glasses.LOL Actually..I am having a time adjusting to them.I keep wanting to put them down on my nose like my reading glasses.Then all of a sudden I will realize it and feel soo dumb.LOL I also keep wanting to clean them cause they are blurry when I go from the bifocal to the other one.Let me tell you...cleaning them doesn't help at all.hehe
Hope you have a restful evening and a wonderful week.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

P.S. I meant to mention your adorable layout too.Sooo cute! I love the alphas too.How cool!:)

cjpeterson38 said...

This is adorable! I love the hat!
TY for sharing.