Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY SEPTEMBER 1ST. . . A FREEBIE FOR YOU

Wow, I cant believe how fast the month of August has gone. DH and I seemed to have celebrated the whole month of August for our Birthdays...lol - Now comes the dieting and more exercise to get off the xtra pounds from all the cake, ice cream, and dinners and celebrations away from home!

I have a new Quick Page for you. I have used Michaele's (BurkhartScrapzone)
contribution to the "Cornucopia of Colors" ADSD Kit that is being released today - September 1st - Wow, these ladies really deserve a big thank you for their hard work and wonderful gifts. Let's leave them all some lovin!

Here is my Quick page and I will put another up on Wednesday for you if you like it.



Link



I would appreciate a small post to let me know if you like it :) Enjoy and see you on Wednesday with QP # 2!



Big Hugs, Mwah!

P.S. Shirley (Xashee, thank you for the award, I will come over soon) Hugs!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Rose (Craftymoom) said...

Thank you so much for sharing your Qp using your daughters kit... I see where the talent comes from.... See you Wednesday...

Unknown said...

Great QP ... thanks for sharing!!!

Lois B said...

I love it! Thanks so much

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Robbi:)
What a beautiful Qp you have made.:) I LOVE it! Thank you sooo much for sharing it with me.:)
I don't know where everyone is finding the time to do all of this.I seem to be soo busy lately.:)Today I am taking my Mom to the eye Doctor.She said she may need her eyes dialated.:) Yesterday Jim was off and we went out for the day.Sunday we had a family cookout...and my youngest son..Robby..hehe..and his family didn't leave until 11:30 P.M. Whew! No time to design.LOL
Hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs,
Valinda

cjpeterson38 said...

TY so much for the qp. I really do like that fringe. Are you going to do a tutorial on how to do it. We would greatly appreciate it.