Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another week gone

Well, Another week has gone - whew...where are they going so darn fast.

Didnt do a whole lot this week except stay cool. It has been 107 for the last 5 days and 95 today- quite a relief.

We are going back to Big Bear for a few more days to try and get thing finished up with all the painting and the fence repair and enteraining a bit too. BIL Joe is coming up also this trip :), so we will have a nice bbq if we can find some propane somewhere:)

Ive done lots of layouts this week, and have updated my slide shows for both the pics and layouts - propbably easier to look there :) I have packing to do again we will be gone 3 days, home 3 days and gone 3 days again - not home much.
Hugs and have a great week!


Here are a few layouts I did this week.












1 comment:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good Morning Robbi:)
I LOVE your layouts.How cool!
Congratulations on becoming a CT for Jen.You did a wonderful job using her kit.:)
I was at home the day our country was attacked.I had the news on and was doing my normal morning routine.That morning..it wasn't so normal.huh?:(
Thanks for coming to see me.I LOVE your visits.:) Have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a lot of work to me.LOL The barbecue sounds good though.:)I love anything barbecued.! Well..the things I have tried so far anyway.hehe

Hugs,
Valinda