Saturday, September 13, 2008

Expression of Harvest and a QP For You!

Wow, I cant believe what a neat kit this is to work with! Don;t you just love the colors and all the cute elements ( I Love Beads!)


Expression of Harvest by Jennifer Rassi is available at Deco Pages for only $3.99. It is gorgeous and so versatile. Here is another layout Ive done and also made into a quick page to share with you.



We have just returned from the Cabin and got a whole lot accomplished. We finished the reinforcing the fence, replacing the slats and painting the whole thing (about 80'), then did the split rail around the front yard, then I decided the concrete block around the bottom of the garage needed a lift and thinned out the paint alot and put a fresh coat on them (will water seal next trip) while DH painted the peak behind our loft as it gets alot of the weather and was fading....gee, by the time we finish all our work it will be time to button it up for winter! We dont like cold and snow and the heater in there came with the cabin (built in 1948) so its an oldie - one of these days we'll replace it but it works good for what we use it for!





Okey Dokey - Here is the link for the QP - It is my Fall in Maine Layout from above.

Would love to hear what you have to say about it- Please feel free to leave me some lovin. Big Hugs!







3 comments:

Tammy Jean's Creations said...

Do you live in Maine? I live in Maine all my life. I love it here. I was just wondering if you were a maniac too. LOL! Love your work!!!

Hugs, Tammy Jean

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful qp!!

cjpeterson38 said...

The qp is beautiful. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful day!