Friday, September 5, 2008

Its Official

I am proud to announce that I am an official CT Member for Jennifer Rassi at Angels Digi Scraps. I am honored to be working with Jennifer and will be sharing her beautiful kits with you through my layouts and quick pages. You can find Jennifers Kits for sale at the Deco Pages Store. I do hope you stop by and check out her awesome kits.

Here is a Layout I have made with Jennifers Expression of Harvest Kit which can be found at her Deco Pages store.




I have had a long couple of days working at the cabin on replacing sections of fencing, so I will bring you more layouts and some Quick Pages as soon as my eyes get back into focus...

Hope you have a wonderful week and please stop over at Deco Pages and visit the store and forum and see all that they have to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! I'm so honored to have you on my CT, Robbi!! You did such a beautiful page with my Expression of Harvest kit!! Thank you so much and can't wait to see whatelse you create using my kits.
Take it easy and rest up from all of your hard work at the cabin. Thanks again for joining my TEAM!!
Hugs,
Jennifer