Monday, September 15, 2008

Wowzer - A New Freebie for You

This is going to be a real quick post as we are out and about again for a few days
This QP is made from Michaele (BurkhartScrapzone) On The Boardwalk
September Club Deco Kit at Deco Pages


Here is my layout of The Beach at Dusk from our Camping Trip in June.






Enjoy your QP - It is taking a bit longer to dl, but well worth the wait. Here is a new link - dont know what happened to the last one - I'm so sorry. Hope you come back to get this ;)

4 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for your visits to me blog!! i LOVE your layouts and qps and thank you too for ALLLLLLLLLL that you share!! LOVE your work, Robbi!! :D hope you have a WONDERFULLY safe trip!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Tammy Buehler said...

I absolutely love your QP, but I couldn't d/l it..said it wasn't found! I'll check back later though!

GA PATSY said...

I have also been unable to d/l this freebie. Would love to have it..LOL.